Monday, March 7, 2011

Loneliness..............................continuing

Hey friends the word loneliness is very familiar word in day to day life.But the word has a significant meaning when it really comes in life.No body can understand d really meaning till he/she has not gone through that phase.I was always thinking that my friends will be there throughout my life but i knew the truth very soon,that every one will be busy someday and no body will have time for any one.That's also applicable for me and some of closer one feels that i have completely forgotten them but i just want to convey this message that no matter ho far i am but they are always near to my heart.....just the gap of time has increased the loneliness.I am always there for you and a day will come we will meet again and break the barrier of loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment