Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dont Show Your Emotion Just Hold it make you more strong



Very often when we feel bad or our mood is off we try to show our emotion to our friends so that we can feel a bit relaxed.That's a good way but it shouldn't be a habit because its makes us very weak it create a different image in society.See if we are trouble then we have find a solution and carried away with doesn't resolve any issues.My friends this is a very big problem from every 10 people from 100 and its natural but we have to present it in such a way that it looks as if we are strong enough to overcome it.
Even if in my life i have suffered for this a lot and i was having this problem but now i am completely away from this.See emotions are made to share not to show to every one because people take chance and hurt you and who knows more than me when emotions are hurt how it feels.Sharing secrets,emotions to every close one was my habit and i was thinking that this will help in me fighting against my failure.But i was wrong rather than it put me in lot of trouble i was wandering that why i was pushed back when i have done my best then i found these things are pulling me down.I was very good to every one but the same thing was not expected from others and due to these i had suffered and so my friends i want to say that don't carried by emotions because these things make a person weak and leads to failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment